Supplier News and Information Center
To Our Valued General Dynamics Land Systems Supply Chain Partners,
We are actively monitoring the ongoing global outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada continues to assess the state of affairs and regularly provide our supplier partners and customers with updates.
General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada is proud of its role in supporting North America’s integrated defence industrial base and, in accordance with Government of Canada’s recognition of critical infrastructure and the Government of Ontario’s designation of “essential workplace,” we continue to remain open and operational. As we continue to operate, we have implemented all federal and provincially recommended measures to mitigate the spread of the disease and to safeguard the stability and continuity of our business. These steps include:
- Reducing employee density across all of our worksites, where possible, by enabling employees to work from home
- Implementing creative scheduling measures for employees working on manufacturing programs
- Cancelling nonessential business travel and training
- Postponing large company events and meetings
- Implementing new procedures for cleaning and increasing frequency
- Ensuring there is managed access and heightened visitor screening at our facilities
- Establishing a COVID-19 information page on our supplier site to keep you informed and to provide resources at this critical time.
COVID-19 Information for Suppliers
- DPAS Rated Purchase Orders
- Supplier Communication - Updated GDLS-C Visitor Process (COVID 19) - March 12, 2020
- Supplier Communication – Coronavirus (COVID 19) Update - March 17, 2020
- Supplier Communication - Essential Service to Supply Chain for GD Land Systems-Canada - March 24, 2020
- GDLS-C Supplier Communication - Temporary Invoice Process Change – April 2, 2020
- Government of Canada’s Guidance on Essential Services and Functions in Canada During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Government of Ontario - List of essential workplaces
- Government of Quebec - List of essential services and commercial activities
The Supply Chain Management department has the sole responsibility for procuring all products and services consumed by General Dynamics Land Systems.
These pages have been designed to provide both current and potential suppliers with a convenient method to obtain information on how to do business with General Dynamics Land Systems' operations in Canada and Australia. For access to our online Purchasing system, registered suppliers should click here.
For general information, suppliers should follow one of these two links